You can email us directly at email@example.com, or call us at (707) 385-9770. We typically respond within 24 to 48 hours.
We also offer flexible and confidential video and phone services for clients. We are generally available evenings and weekends, with some availability during regular business hours as needed.
We request that you use the form below as thoroughly as possible to request a free, 10-minute phone consultation. By filling this out, you acknowledge the following:
- No professional relationship has been established between you and any of the V.I.A. providers.
- This service is not used for crises. If you are in crisis or this is an emergency, please call 911, or refer to the list of resources provided below*.
- No internet transmissions are entirely secure although we attempt to maintain confidentiality (i.e., will not share information w/o your consent unless required by law).
*If you are currently feeling in crisis and need to speak with a provider within a few minutes in order to remain safe, we encourage you to use the resources listed at the bottom of this page to speak with a supportive person more quickly. V.I.A. providers are not available at all hours and cannot provide crisis care.
If you or a loved one is in immediate danger, call 911. As suggested by the National Alliance on Mental Illness, notify the operator that it is a psychiatric emergency and ask for an officer trained in crisis intervention.
- If you have thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please contact a crisis hotline
- SF specific: (415) 781-0500
- National Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- If you are struggling with substance abuse, please call the SF Drug information line at (415) 834-1144, the SF Relapse line at (415) 288-7160., or SAMHSA’s National Helpline at 1-800-662-4357 [TTY: 1-800-487-4889].
- If you experience distress related to feeling depressed or down, please contact the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance at 800-826-3632
- If you would like a referral to specific mental health services or support programs in your local community, please contact Mental Health America at 800-969-6642
- If you experience distress related to experiences of sexual assault, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800-656-4673 for free help 24/7.
- If you are experiencing violence from your intimate partner, please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233 to speak to a trained advocate 24/7.