The resources are provided for non-life threatening emergencies.
If you or a loved one is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1 or a mobile crisis team. For San Francisco, call (415) 970-4000 for the Mobile Crisis Team or (415) 206-8125 for Psychiatric Emergency Services. If you are calling 9-1-1, as suggested by the National Alliance on Mental Illness, notify the operator that it is a psychiatric emergency and ask for an officer trained in crisis intervention.
- Woodleaf Eating Disorder Center (intensive outpatient)
- Phone: 415-658-6133 (Ms. Mindy Huang, LCSW)
- Address: 45 Franklin, San Francisco, CA
- The Lotus Collaborative
- Phone: 415-886-1753
- Address: 603 Mission Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Address: 1610 Union Street, San Francisco CA, 94123